The training shows the use of both frameworks in order to build robust enterprise web applications.
- This training is designed for developers interested in using Spring with Hibernate.
- Basic experience in Java development and web development.
- Knowledge of persistency solutions, be familiar with OOP concepts.
- Describe the relationships between SQL, Java, Spring, and Hibernate.
- Write applications that take advantage of the Hibernate Persistence Manager.
- Create and use mappings between Java classes and relational databases.
- Explain how identity and keys are handled in Hibernate.
- Describe the persistent object lifecycle and how that relates to transactions and concurrency.
- Explain the issues associated with complex frameworks such as J2EE and how Spring addresses those issues.
- Write applications that take advantage of the Spring container and the declarative nature of assembling simple components into applications.
- Work with Spring's support for transactions and apply Hibernate.
- Introduction to Hibernate.
- Getting Started with Hibernate.
- Basic ORM in Hibernate.
- Value-Type Collections and Components.
- Entity Associations (Relations).
- Mapping Inheritance.
- Hibernate Annotations.
- Working with Persistent Objects.
- Querying for Objects.
- The Spring Framework and IoC.
- Beans, callbacks and customization.
- Spring and Persistence.
- Spring and Hibernate.