- This course is dedicated to web developers who want to use AngularJS to it's fullest potential, in order to develop, test and deploy Single-Page Applications using Angular and related technologies.
- Have knowledge of Web development principles.
- Have knowledge of HTML5 syntax and Web page structure.
- Have a clear of AngularJS application architecture.
- Understand the basic building blocks of AngularJS applications.
- Know the standard AngularJS components and their roles.
- Create AngularJS components that implements specific business logic.
- Brief Review of Angular Basics
- Angular User Interfaces
- Angular Services
- Practice with the applications used in developing UI and Services
- Developing Custom Directives
- Creating a new directive example
- Normalization and Interpolation
- Directives scopes
- Practice with the applications used in developing custom directives topic
- Enhanced End-to-End Testing
- Root Scope and Hierarchy
- Event Management
- Practice with the example used in End-to-End Testing topic