- This course is designed for software professionals who want to learn the basics of AngularJS and it's programming concepts in simple and easy steps. It describes the components of AngularJS with examples.
- Have knowledge of Web development principles.
- Have knowledge of HTML syntax and Web page structure.
- Create a Single Page Application.
- Create Controllers.
- Create Custom Directives.
- Create Services.
- Call backend services.
- Introduction to AngularJS.
- Getting started with AngularJS.
- Single Page Applications in AngularJS.
- AngularJS Controllers.
- AngularJS Models.
- Views and Expressions in AngularJS.
- Filters in AngularJS.
- Scope in AngularJS.
- AngularJS and HTML Forms.
- AngularJS Server Communication.
- Testing in AngularJS.