Leadership in Product Management is a one-day course for Product Managers who want to become highly-effective and dynamic product leaders. You learn to lead without authority and developing a personal leadership style and action plan. Through a combination of lectures and extensive hands-on exercises they will learn to apply their specific strengths as a leader, and exert more influence in your organization. They’ll learn techniques to more effectively lead without direct authority.
- Any Product Manager who wants to learn how to lead more effectively
- Product Management managers, directors and vice presidents who wish to increase their leadership capacity and skills
- Understand how leadership can be more effectively applied based on each person’s unique situation, using insights about themselves, their stakeholders and their company’s Product Management system.
- Learn foundational leadership techniques that can be applied immediately to be more effective.
- Each attendee will develop a plan to utilize their specific leadership strengths and extend their knowledge and skills to be a better leader, and accelerate their career.
- The critical importance of Product Management to your company’s success.
- Leadership defined.
- Leadership challenges specific to Product Management.
- Outcome creation from self.
- Outcome creation from stakeholders.
- Finding leverage in the system.
- Finalizing your leadership plan.