This training course on C++ is a fairly detailed overview of C++ covering right from the intricacies of classes to STL, an overview of meta programming and design with C++.
- Experienced C++ programmers.
- This course is for anybody who has programmed in C++ and wishes to enhance their knowledge of the language.
- Differentiate between global functions, friend function and member functions.
- Use the C++ Standard Template Library.
- Write classes and functions with parameterized types.
- Understand and handle exceptions in C++ programs.
- Disambiguate data and functions using multiple inheritance.
- Understand the difference between various kinds of inheritance.
- Use pointers to class member functions.
- Understand the C++ mechanism to resolve overloaded functions.
- OOP in C++.
- Copying and Conversions.
- Template function.
- Template classes.
- Template techniques.
- Iterators and Algorithms.
- Exception handling.
- Memory management.
- Reference counting.
- Inheritance techniques.
- Functional abstraction.
- C++ language enhancements.
- Multithreading techniques.