C++ is a general purpose programming language that is, statically typed, free-form, multi-paradigm and compiled. It is regarded as an intermediate-level language, as it comprises both high-level and low-level language features.
- This course is for anybody who has programmed in C++ and wishes to enhance their knowledge of the language.
- Have knowledge of Windows Operating System (locate and create files and folders, start applications, use menus, cmd).
- Be familiar with C++ programming language.
- Write C++ programs so as to avoid the worst side effects of bugs.
- Write C++ programs using a combination of built-in and user-defined types.
- Be aware of Object Oriented Programming concepts and principles.
- Apply OOP principles, by writing and compiling programs.
- Understand the conceptual and syntactic differences between C and C++.
- Create class templates.
- Use Standard Template Library.
- C++ Introduction.
- Conversion and functions.
- Classes and Objects.
- Preprocessor directives.
- Encapsulation & Inheritance.