It's in our very nature to say 'No'. This is why we create this module in order to apply the knowledge to empower people in order for them to be more happy and engage in solving situations at the workplace.
- Apply logical tools to properly analyze problems for root causes.
- Establish and compare options in a variety of situations.
- Identify the best choice from various options and address group think.
- Achieve group consensus about important decisions.
- Apply a four step process to systematically solve problems and decide on appropriate solutions.
- Use methods and tools (systematic process and fishbone diagramming) to discover the underlying cause of a problem.
- Use brainstorming, mind mapping, and several other creative thinking techniques to generate possible solutions to the problem.
- Use the following decision making techniques: Pro/Con, Force Field Analysis, Decision Matrix.
- Feasibility/Capability Analysis, and Cost/Benefit Analysis.
- Create an action plan to implement the appropriate solution.
- Basic concepts.
- Define the problem.
- Find creative solutions.
- Evaluate and select solutions.
- Create an action plan.