Front End Development is an area of Web Development that includes all of the skills required to create the visual and interactive part of a website. It's a complex mix of skills and technologies and one of the most fast growing IT sector.
- This course should be taken by persons with at least 1 year of experience in frontend.
- Have knowledge of web development principles.
- Have knowledge of HTML5 syntax.
- Work with the new HTML5 API.
- Create animations using CSS3.
- Create jQuery plugins.
- Have a basic understanding about AngularJS.
- Create s simple NodeJS Server and work with MongoDB.
- Create a responsive web page.
- jQuery Plugins.
- Brief Review of Angular Basics.
- AngularJS User Interfaces.
- AngularJS Services.
- Introduction to NodeJS.
- Introduction to MongoDB.
- Responsive Web Design.