This Java Patterns course reviews common and emerging patterns specific to Java SDK and EE development.
- This training is designed for developers interested in using Java for their applications.
- Be familiar with OOP concepts.
- Be familiar with design patterns (at least at a fundamental level).
- Have knowledge of persistency solutions.
- Explore the concept of design patterns.
- Understand the most used design patterns and the problems for which they can be applied.
- Learn aspect oriented programming and how it is used to provide cross cutting concerns.
- Implement a number of design pattern solutions and understand the benefits and the trade-offs encountered when using them.
- Creational design patterns.
- Abstract factory.
- Factory method.
- Structural patterns.
- Behavioral patterns.
- Chain of responsibility.