Our comprehensive four day training course will provide you with the skills you'll need to quickly performance tune your Java applications. Topics covered include tooling, methodology, architecture, best practices, benchmarking, and memory management.
- Be familiar with OOP concepts.
- Be familiar with design patterns (at least at a fundamental level).
- Have knowledge of web and application servers.
- Explore the Spring Container and Modules.
- Learn aspect oriented programming and how it is used to provide cross cutting concerns.
- Learn how the JVM works.
- Understanding threading concepts and possible problems.
- Be familiar with the concept of design patterns.
- Learn how to debug in Java.
- Understand security aspects of a Java application.
- Work with JMS messages.
- Understand JBoss datasources.
- Java - detailed description.
- Performance, GC, memory.
- Multicore Paradigm.
- Design patterns.
- Thread Management Concerns.
- Debugging Java.
- Improving code - DI, IoC, AOP.
- JBoss Web Server.
- Security Aspects.
- Datasources and Transactions.