This course teach you how Kanban helps you drive improvements, both in your environment and in the surrounding value stream and of course is a reminder for what is an Agile mindset. Learn how to introduce Kanban and how to use Kanban to spark cooperative problem solving.
- All members of an agile team and managers.
- How to use Kanban software development to create and build high quality code in a shorter period than the team's current capability.
- The importance of managing work in progress (WIP).
- How to analyze and manage requirements in a Lean-Agile project.
- Options for estimating, sizing and decomposing work.
- How to implement Kanban starting where you are now.
- How to use continuous flow diagrams.
- Why visibility is critical in all Lean-Agile implementations.
- How to properly involve management with the team.
- Lean-Agile overview.
- Managing discovery.
- Roles, responsibilities, and boundaries.
- Incremental realization of value.
- Key points.
- Drive by value.
- Small increments.
- The whole team.
- Understanding Lean.
- Key drivers.
- Lean thinking.
- Lean-Agile management.
- Iterative development.
- Implementing Kanban.
- Vision statements.
- Establish Kanban policies and agreements.
- Establish the Kanban board.
- Establish classes of service.
- Managing WIP limits.
- Kanban and estimation.
- Kanban practices.
- Kanban hybrids.
- Lean-Agile business practices.
- Business prioritization.
- Business planning.
- Business backlog and readiness.
- Lean-Agile team practices.
- Product backlog management.
- Decomposition and writing stories.
- Build quality in.
- Kanban meetings.
- Lean-Agile management practices.
- Flow of delivery of value.