In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
- Attendees typically include internal change agents, external consultants and managers and leaders responsible for implementing agile programs as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
- Attendees typically include executives, managers, consultants, Lean-Agile Leaders, and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management.
- Experience in Scrum.
- You want to learn the principles of lean thinking and product development flow.
- Visualise how the value flows.
- Lean Thinking.
- Scaling Agile.
- Agile Release Train.
- Scaling Leadership.