- Persons involved in a LeSS effort, or persons that have basic Scrum knowledge and/or experience.
- Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be achieved by attending a Certified ScrumMaster or a Professional ScrumMaster course, or thoroughly reading Scrum introduction material such as the Scrum Primer and practicing Scrum.
- Understand and focus on the LeSS Overview, the LeSS Principles and organizational aspects
- Learn to manage the product development with Definition of Done, role of the Product Owner and how (line) management role changes in LeSS
- Learn how the different teams coordinate their work, how LeSS is adopted in organizations and the role of the ScrumMaster
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Principles
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- What is your product?
- Definition of Done and its impacts
- Feature Team Adoption Map
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- Case Study: Nokia Networks two LeSS Huge adoptions
- ScrumMaster role within LeSS