This training class teaches attendees advanced PHP skills, including object-oriented development, processing XML, creating and consuming SOAP-based and RESTful web services, handling AJAX calls and securing PHP. Throughout the course, best practices for PHP development are described.
- Software Developers
- Software Architects
- Team Leaders
- All attendees must be familiar with the fundamentals of building data-driven PHP web applications.
- Program in Object-Oriented PHP.
- Process XML with PHP.
- Create and Consume SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Use Ajax at the Back end of PHP Applications.
- Extend PHP with PEAR and explore the most useful PEAR modules.
- Secure PHP Applications.
- Master PHP Best Practices.
- Object-Oriented PHP.
- PHP XML Support.
- PHP Web Services.
- RESTful Web Services with PHP.
- Ajax with PHP.
- Extending PHP with PEAR.
- PHP and Security.
- PHP Best Practices.