The Critical Importance of Product Management is a short course of half a day that educates stakeholders and executives about the Product Management function, why it is critical and how optimization can benefit organizations. Topics include why great companies need Product Management, the rising importance and role of Product Management and how other departments in the company will benefit from this strategic function. It is designed for executives and those who interact with Product Managers to make sure they understand the role and ensure they embrace and fully support the training, coaching, process and other changes being made.
- This course is for anyone that come in contact with great Product Managers. This includes executives and other stakeholders who interact with Product Management but who may not yet understand the benefits that Product Management will bring to them in achieving their corporate goals.
- To learn about basic concepts of Product Management.
- Set a strategy for the product.
- Set a product roadmap.
- Why great companies need great Product Management.
- Product Management’s increasing importance in corporations.
- The role (and non-role) of Product Management.
- How excellent Product Management will benefit the other departments in the company.