This eContent module teach employees in companies how to manage their valuable resource 'time' better at work and in personal spaces.
- Identify your own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for reducing them.
- Recognise the variety of causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome these.
- Clarify and prioritise your objectives and goals, by creating more planning time.
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions and anything else which ‘steals’ your time.
- Use practical techniques for organising work.
- Reduce time spent in meetings yet contribute more effectively.
- Define assertiveness and related types of behaviour.
- Choose assertive responses to different time management situations.
- Basic concepts.
- Productive work.
- The risks involved in taking a credit.
- Crisis management.
- Tips and techniques.
- Additional resources.