XP does not involve bungee cords but you?ll be in cords in order to take the most of this course. XP teams design software for specific functionalities without adding any functionalities that are not specifically requested that may slow down the process, keeping the development course simple through systematic and regular testing and design improvements.
- Persons with basic programming skills.
- The course assumes that the delegates are familiar with some other development methodologies and have experience of at least one software development project.
- Learn how to apply key practices that work.
- Work effectively in an Agile environment.
- Understand the issues involved in adopting Agile successfully.
- XP introduction.
- XP Lifecycle and Concepts.
- Pair programming.
- Real Customer Involvement.
- Real customer involvement.
- Continuous integration.
- Release planning.
- Exercises: Refactoring.
- Risk management.
- Test-driven development.
- Build the process for people.