Advanced Techniques: ANOVA - ILTIBM Analytics
DescriptionWhat we offer
This two-day course focuses on the different Analysis of Variance techniques which allow you to test whether the means of several populations are the same. After discussing the basic assumptions for each technique you will check the assumptions, run the analysis and draw conclusions from the data.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
Please refer to course overview for description information.
TopicsThe best for you
- Introduction to analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- ANOVA assumptions
- Examining data
- Testing assumptions
- One-way Univariate ANOVA
- Multi-way Univariate ANOVA
- Post Hoc Tests
- Repeated-Measures: ANOVA
- Repeated Measures: Mixed Models
- Multivariate analysis of variance
- Analysis of covariance
- Mixed model ANOVA
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have:
- Experience with SPSS syntax.
- Interest in analysis of variance techniques.
AudienceWho should attend
This advanced course is for
- SPSS users who want to improve their understanding of analysis of variance techniques.
- Those who want to know how to set up analysis of variance techniques in SPSS as well as how to interpret the results.