- Agile Business Analysis training teaches attendees how to serve as analysts on Agile projects.
- Business analysts, product owners, technical leaders and managers who want to learn how to identify features starting from strategic objectives and how to keep them in the center of the development.
- It is recommended that participants have experience working on Agile teams or have prior Agile training. However, we would be delighted to tailor it to any level of prior experience.
- Introduction to Agile Development
- Business Analysis in Agile Projects
- Agile Business Analysis: Product View
- Agile Business Analysis: Release Planning
- Agile Business Analysis: Sprints and Iterations
- Metrics To Remember