- This course is for both managers and executives that are either taking over Agile teams or beginning the transition to using an Agile framework. The primary focus of this training experience is on the manager as a leader and the skills required to overcome common challenges and guide Agile organizations toward continuous improvement. Class time will be equally divided between discussion and hands-on exercises.
- Business analysts, product owners, technical leaders and managers who want to learn how to identify features starting from strategic objectives and how to keep them in the center of the development.
- Students should complete an introductory Agile or Scrum class prior to taking this course or possess equivalent experience on an Agile/Scrum team.
- Systems and Lean Thinking
- Self – Organization and Empowerment
- Energizing Teams
- Building in Craftmanship
- Building Teams
- The Next Steps