- Successfully completing the Agile PM course will help you to adopt a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
- Project Managers
- Product Owners/Product Management
- It is recommended that participants have experience working on Agile teams or have prior Agile training. However, we would be delighted to tailor it to any level of prior experience.
- The Reality of Agile Projects
- Agile Estimation and Time-boxing
- Agile Risk Management
- Managing Constraints
- Understanding Agile Team Performance and Metrics
- Overview of Project Management Metrics
- Establishing and Empowering Teams
- Communication and Collaboration