C++ AdvancedSoftware Development
DescriptionWhat we offer
This training course on C++ is a fairly detailed overview of C++ covering right from the intricacies of classes to STL, an overview of meta programming and design with C++.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Differentiate between global functions, friend function and member functions.
- Use the C++ Standard Template Library.
- Write classes and functions with parameterized types.
- Understand and handle exceptions in C++ programs.
- Disambiguate data and functions using multiple inheritance.
- Understand the difference between various kinds of inheritance.
- Use pointers to class member functions.
- Understand the C++ mechanism to resolve overloaded functions.
TopicsThe best for you
- OOP in C++
- Copying and Conversions
- Template function s
- Template classes
- Template techniques
- Iterators and Algorithms
- Exception handling
- Memory management
- Reference counting
- Inheritance techniques
- Functional abstraction
- C++11 language enhancements
- Multithreading techniques
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
- This course is for anybody who has programmed in C++ and wishes to enhance their knowledge of the language
AudienceWho should attend
- Experienced C++ programmers