Core Concepts of Product Management course it gives an overview of Product Management mindset. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises, attendees get a basic overview of the Product Management role and corresponding strategic and tactical responsibilities.
- Product Managers
- People who want to become Product Managers
- Stakeholders and people who work with Product Management
- The rising importance of Product Management in great companies.
- What the role of Product Management is (and isn’t).
- How Product Management relates to other company functions.
- The Product Lifecycle and Optimal Product Process.
- Typical goals and tasks in each phase of the Product Lifecycle.