Functional Overview of IBM Curam Universal Access Entry Edition 6.0.4Business Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course provides a high-level introduction to IBM Curam Universal Access Entry Edition. Universal Access is a configurable, web-based application that enables citizens to research and apply for products and services provided by social program management (SPM) agencies. The course provides high-level overviews of the main components of Universal Access and outlines some of the ways in which you can configure the application via its administrative functionality.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Identify the citizen and social program management agency (SPM) needs that IBM Universal Access Entry Edition addresses
- Provide high-level overviews of the following IBM Universal Access Entry Edition components:
- The Citizen Account
- Discuss the administration of IBM Universal Access Entry Edition at a high level
TopicsThe best for you
- Why Universal Access has been developed and the citizen and SPM agency needs it addresses
- The screening process that citizens take themselves through in order to research and apply for SPM products and services
- The main functional components of Universal Access and their respective roles in the screening process
- The administrative functionality that underpins Universal Access and makes it a versatile, citizen-facing application
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
There are no prerequisites for this course.
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is intended for project managers, business analysts, and other functional personnel who will work on an IBM Curam implementation project that includes Universal Access. The course would also be useful for learners seeking an introduction to the concept of SPM, its associated industry, and the IBM Curam solutions that serve this industry sector.