Functional Overview of the IBM Curam SPM Platform 6.0.4 (One-Day)Industry Solutions
DescriptionWhat we offer
The course provides a high-level overview of the main components of IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM) 6.0.4.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Identify the main components of the IBM Curam SPM Platform, IBM Curam Enterprise Modules, and IBM Curam Solutions
- Describe some of the common processes associated with the IBM Curam SPM Platform, including:
- IBM Curam Participant Management
- IBM Curam Case Management
- IBM Curam Financial Management
- IBM Curam Administration
- Outline IBM Curam services, such as IBM Curam Workflow and the IBM Curam rules infrastructure
- Recognize the important features of some of the IBM Curam Enterprise Modules
TopicsThe best for you
- The main components of the IBM Curam SPM Platform, IBM Curam Enterprise Modules, and IBM Curam Solutions
- The key processes associated with the IBM Curam SPM Platform and how they operate
- The key services associated with the IBM Curam SPM Platform and how they operate
- How the Curam rules infrastructure is arranged and operates
- Some of the key functional features provided by the IBM Curam Enterprise Modules
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
There are no prerequisites for this course.
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is aimed at business users, project managers, and other resources involved in the implementation of the Curam application.