This course provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform. It presents a business analyst and caseworker overview that introduces the key components of IBM Cúram SPM, namely, SPM Platform User Interface, Participant Management, Case Management, Evidence Framework, Financial Management, System Administration, Verification Engine, Evidence Broker, Provider Management, Outcome Management, Rules Management, Workflow Management, and Universal Access.p>The course explains out-of-the-box IBM Cúram SPM functionality and outlines the recommended approach to reusing the IBM Cúram SPM Platform reference application.p>If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.p>http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This intermediate course is designed to provide learners with a high-level functional overview of the main components of IBM Cúram SPM 6.0.5.
- Learners should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.
- In addition, it is recommended that learners have experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Word, and one or more database applications.
- How the overarching IBM Cúram SPM product is structured and the functional interrelationships between its constituent parts
- The main functional components of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform and the respective purpose of each component
- The functional distinction between IBM Cúram Enterprise Modules and IBM Cúram Solutions
- IBM Cúram business process analysis activities