Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts V6.0.4Business Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of the IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM) Platform. It presents a business analyst and caseworker overview that introduces the key components of SPM, namely, Participant Management, Case Management, Temporal Evidence, System Administration, Financial Management, Provider Management, Outcome Management, Case Audits, Rule Management, Workflow Management, and Universal Access. The course explains out-of-the-box (OOTB) IBM Curam functionality and outlines the recommended approach to reusing the IBM Curam SPM Platform reference application. The course enables you to gain practical exposure to typical functional activities required of business analysts on IBM Curam implementation projects.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Identify the main functional components of IBM Curam Social Program Management Platform V6.0.4
- List the different variations of IBM Curam SPM that are available and their respective features
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used
- Describe financial processing and outcome management
- Describe how case audits and provider management operate
- Provide an overview of IBM Curam Universal Access
- Identify IBM Curam Enterprise Modules
- Identify IBM Curam Solutions
- Navigate OOTB Curam and use its basic functionality
TopicsThe best for you
- How the overarching IBM Curam SPM product is structured and the functional interrelationships between its constituent parts.
- The main functional components of the IBM Curam SPM Platform and the respective purposes of each component.
- The functional distinction between IBM Curam Enterprise Modules and IBM Curam Solutions.
- IBM Curam business process analysis activities.
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
- You should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.
- It is recommended that you have experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Word, and one or more database applications.
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is intended for business process analysts who will work on IBM Curam implementation projects.