GDPS/Active-Active Implementation WorkshopPlatform Computing
DescriptionWhat we offer
This workshop is intended for IBM technical professionals (IT specialists, IT architects, technical sales specialist, etc) who will be involved in implementing or architecting a GDPS/Active-Active solution. Project managers who will manage a GDPS/Active-Active implementation project will also benefit.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.
TopicsThe best for you
- Overview of GDPS/Active-Active
- Replication for DB2 and IMS workloads
- Multi-site Workload Advisor
- System Automation Policy definition including BCPii and NetView Customisation
- GDPS User Interface usage
- GDPS Scripts
- GDPS Scenarios, planned and unplanned
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have a good working knowledge in one of the following areas:
- Storage and/or remote copy administration/management
- z/OS and Sysplex management
AudienceWho should attend
Attention: This basic workshop is restricted to employees of enterprises with an existing, valid GDPS/GM license.