IBM Building Campaigns 9.xIndustry Solutions
DescriptionWhat we offer
This 2-day instructor-led course explores the basics of designing, building, and running a marketing campaign using IBM Campaign. This course prepares you to configure IBM Campaign's processes for use in campaigns from simple to moderate in complexity and create offers and apply them to campaigns.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Explain the basics concepts of IBM Campaign
- Explain the benefits of using IBM Campaign
- Access the product documentation
- List the IBM Campaign design considerations
- Identify the commonly used IBM Campaign icons
- Identify the processes available on the flowchart palette
- Explain the purpose of each flowchart process
- Configure flowchart processes in flowcharts
- Create Derived Fields
- Create User Variables
- Create Offers from a template
- Create Offer Lists
- Assign Offers
- Explain Base and Dimension Tables
- Explain the difference between normalized and non-normalized tables
- Map a Table
- Create flowchart schedules
- Create flowchart cell reports
- View logs
TopicsThe best for you
Please refer to the Objectives for description information.
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have general knowledge of database marketing.
AudienceWho should attend
Marketing staff who design and conduct marketing campaigns, such as Marketing Specialists, Marketing Analysts, Marketing Managers and similar staff.