IBM Case Manager 5.1: InstallationIndustry Solutions
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course is for those whose job duties include responsibility for planning and installing IBM Case Manager software.
You will install a fully functioning IBM Case Manager 5.1 distributed system on Linux. The skills practiced during this course follow the documented requirements to interactively install the software. You will learn how to use the IBM Information Center to plan the install as well as perform the installation steps. Additionally, other supported software configurations will be described and the IBM Information Center locations for this information will be reviewed. On the final day of class, you will be required to perform a successful installation of the IBM Case Manager software, without instructor assistance. (Platform: Linux, DB2, Tivoli Directory Services, and WebSphere Application Server).
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully install IBM Case Manager.
TopicsThe best for you
- Architecture of IBM Case Manager
- Prerequisites for installing and configuring IBM Case Manager
- Using the IBM Information Center to plan, install and configure the IBM Case Manager software
- Post-install verification of IBM Case Manager
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.1: Installation (F1900)
It is also recommended that you have:
- Familiarity with IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: Administration (F142)
- Familiarity with IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Administration recommended (F144)
- Understanding of the overall architecture of the FileNet P8 platform
- Familiarity with Redhat Linux 5 server operating system and commands
- Familiarity with WebSphere Application Server (WAS), DB2, Tivoli Directory Services (TDS)
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is for technical professionals who are required to install IBM Case Manager.