IBM Case Manager 5.2: Solution ImplementationIndustry Solutions
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course provides a comprehensive guide to designing, developing, migrating, securing, and deploying a Case Manager solution.
NOTE: This is a combo of IBM Case Manager 5.2: Build and Migrate a Solution (F212G) + IBM Case Manager 5.2: Integrated Rules (F214G) + IBM Case Manager 5.2: Security (F216G) as a 4.5 day complete Case Mgr 5.2 ILT course.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Design and build Case Manager Solutions.
- Create a solution, deploy, and test in a development environment.
- Customize the client display in a solution.
- Work with page layouts, properties displays, and wiring widgets together.
- Migrate and deploy a solution.
- Package and move a complex solution from a development environment t a production profile environment.
- Use integrated business rules in a solution.
- Create business rules using the integrated rules engine.
- Configure security for a solution.
- Manage solution security in development and production environments.
TopicsThe best for you
- Build a Case Manager Solution
- Customize the Client Display
- Migrating and Deploying Solutions
- Integrated Rules
- Appendix for Rules Unit
- Appendix for Security Unit
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F1410)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.2: System Implementation and Administration (F1150)
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Process Design (F1450)
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate-level course is for:
- Solution architects design, build, and validate Case Manager Solutions within the development environment. They have full control of all the tools within that development environment.
- System administrators migrate, secure, and maintain Case Manager Solutions in QA and production environments. They have control of environment access and are responsible for moving solutions between environments.