IBM Cognos Disclosure Management (V10.2.4)Business Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
IBM Cognos Disclosure Management (V10.2.4) is designed to teach professionals to create, manage, and administer internal and external reports and workflows. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, participants will create and generate a report and configure the CDM application. Dashboards, Views, and the Yearly Rollover are also covered.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
Please refer to course overview.
TopicsThe best for you
- Describe IBM Cognos Disclosure Management and its role in the IBM Cognos performance management solution,
- Generate the report,
- Create and edit report objects,
- Add content to report objects,
- Perform additional configuration,
- Analyze reports using views,
- Perform rollover and cascade,
- Create dashboards,
- Administer security
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have:
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Experience using the Windows operating system and a Web browser
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is for individuals responsible for critical internal or external narrative or disclosure reporting. To use this guide, you should have a strong background in developing such reports.