IBM Content Collector 2.2: Core SkillsBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course is an introduction to IBM Content Collector and is intended for all audiences that are new to this product. For solution builders and administrators, the course establishes basic concepts and skills that are needed as a foundation for more advanced training. For users, this course provides some hands-on training on using the email client features.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Build the knowledge and skills necessary to benefit from administration and solution building courses for IBM Content Collector
- Archive, search for, and restore an email message using the email client
TopicsThe best for you
What IBM Content Collector is and what it does, including example business uses
- How to start and stop IBM Content Collector services
- How to use the email client extension to capture, search for, and restore email
- How to use Configuration Manager to load and view a task route
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
There are no prerequisites for this course.
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who is new to IBM Content Collector.