IBM Datacap 8.1: Application BuilderBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for implementing and configuring data capture solutions using the IBM Datacap software suite. You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system with IBM Datacap installed to practice the skills required to implement and configure data capture solutions.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Acquire to use of the FastDoc rapid development capability to quickly produce basic document capture applications
- Enhance a Basic FastDoc application using Datacap Studio.
TopicsThe best for you
- FastDoc Capabilities Overview
- FastDoc as a Local Capture Tool
- Create an Application in FastDoc Development Mode
- Enhance FastDoc Application with Datacap Studio.
- Add a validation rule to a date field.
- Add a redaction rule to hide output.
- Use Built-in Clients on the Application
- TMWeb client, FastDoc, DotScan, DotEdit and Rulerunner to process a FastDoc build application.
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
Familiarity with the following is helpful but not required:
- IBM Datacap 8.1: Introduction (F1650) or
- IBM Datacap 8.1: Implementation and Configuration (Unit1) (F1680)
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who needs to rapidly develop a capture solution with the intention of enhancing the application using the full capability of the IBM Datacap suite.