IBM Datacap 8.1: IntroductionBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for implementing and configuring data capture solutions using the IBM Datacap software suite.
You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system with IBM Datacap installed to practice the skills required to implement and configure data capture solutions.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Acquire the knowledge about the architecture and of IBM Datacap 8.1 and to know how to interface with the development, configuration and administration tools
TopicsThe best for you
- Introduction to IBM Datacap features
- Changes for Datacap 8.1
- IBM Datacap architecture
- IBM Datacap overview
- Taskmaster workflow, databases, rules, actions, data structure
- Business scenario
- Create an application
- The application folder structure
- Taskmaster Application Manager user interface
- Datacap Studio user interface
- Client interfaces for TMWeb client, FastDoc, DotScan, DotEdit
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
Familiarity with the following is helpful but not required:
- Basic structured and object-oriented programming concepts
AudienceWho should attend
This course is for anyone who needs to implement or configure data capture applications using an IBM Datacap solution.