IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture 8.0.1: Implementation and ConfigurationBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for implementing and configuring data capture solutions using the IBM Datacap Taskmaster software suite.
You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system with IBM Datacap Taskmaster installed to practice the skills required to implement and configure data capture solutions.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to implement and configure an IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture solution.
TopicsThe best for you
- Introduction to IBM Datacap Taskmaster features
- Business need
- IBM Datacap Taskmaster architecture
- IBM Datacap Taskmaster overview
- Taskmaster workflow, databases, rules, actions, data structure
- The Datacap Studio GUI
- Business Scenario
- Create an application
- The application folder structure
- Taskmaster Application Manager user interface
- Datacap Studio user interface
- Image acquisition
- vScan task
- Image enhancement
- Page identification
- Page identification methods
- Page identification rules and actions
- Data recognition
- OCR (Optical character recognition)
- ICR (Intelligent character recognition)
- OMR (optical mark recognition)
- Data validation
- Data range
- Field format
- Valid dates
- Accuracy of calculations such as totals, tax, .etc.
- Required fields are present
- Document verification
- Document export to corporate data repository
- Data capture process enhancement
- vScan advanced tasks
- Setup Zones
- Locate fields and attach rules
- Add a new page
- Add a multipage document
Database access skills for data lookup to validate corporate data and to locate fingerprint definitions
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
Familiarity with the following is helpful but not required:
- Basic structured and object oriented programming concepts
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who needs to implement or configure data capture applications using IBM Datacap Taskmaster solution.