IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Automate DeclarationBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
Your company wants to automate records declaration for your IBM Enterprise Records system. In this course, you learn to configure automatic record declaration using two different methods: event subscriptions and workflow.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for automating record declaration.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to automate record declaration on an Enterprise Records system
TopicsThe best for you
- Configure an event action for record declaration
- Create an event subscription to automatically declare a record
- Create a workflow that declares a record without user intervention
- Create a workflow subscription to launch a record declaration workflow
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F0400) or have equivalent experience
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration 4.5 (F0420) or have equivalent experience
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F1780)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: System Configuration (F1790)
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who administers an IBM Enterprise Records system.