IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: System AdministrationIndustry Solutions
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course is for those who administer and maintain an IBM Enterprise Records system.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for system configuration, administration, and system maintenance.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to administer, configure, and maintain an IBM Enterprise Records system.
TopicsThe best for you
- Identify the capabilities of IBM Enterprise Records.
- Identify the role of IBM Enterprise Records in an enterprise compliance solution.
- Identify and search for records that are ready for disposition
- Initiate disposition.
- Declare electronic records.
- Create a disposition schedule.
- Add alternate retentions.
- Work with file plan containers.
- Work with holds.
- Configure an object store for record declaration.
- Create a record class that allows property mapping from document to record.
- Enable editable link classes.
- Create and use a new link class.
- Modify security on a category.
- Control access to IBM Enterprise Records assets and functionality from IBM FileNet Workplace.
- Create and use a new marking set.
- Export and import a file plan.
- Configure multiple instances of Disposition Sweep.
- Configure an instance of Hold Sweep.
- Configure automatic destruction of records.
- Enable and configure auditing.
- View and export audit logs.
- Enable metadata retention on the file plan.
- Export and delete retained metadata from the production system.
- Automate record declaration
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F040)
- IBM FileNet P8 Administration 4.5 (F0420)
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who is planning to configure, maintain, or administer an IBM Enterprise Records system.