IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.0: Java API ProgrammingBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for developing custom applications for an IBM FileNet Content Manager system.
You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system to practice the skills required for using the Content Engine Java API library to develop custom applications that access the IBM FileNet P8 Content Engine. In order to practice these skills, you write code and test content management functions.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to create custom applications for an IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager system using the Java API.
TopicsThe best for you
- Overview of Content Engine Java API
- Communicating with Content Engine
- Content Engine Java API for working with the following:
- Custom Objects
- Document Versioning
- Document Lifecycle
- Compound Documents
- Events and Subscriptions
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have:
- Basic programming experience in Java-based technologies
- Content management concepts
IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration (recommended)
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is for:
- Anyone who needs to know the capabilities of the Content Engine API for Java-based applications
- Programmers responsible for the design and development of custom Content Manager applications