IBM FileNet P8 5.0 - Prerequisite Skills using WorkplaceBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course provides the skills and knowledge required by everyone new to IBM FileNet P8. It enables you to understand and use FileNet P8 systems. It also ensures that you have a proper foundation for success in more advanced FileNet P8 technical subject areas. It is a prerequisite for higher-level courses.
For the IT professional: Offers fundamental IBM FileNet P8 knowledge, the basis for learning to design, develop, build, and maintain IBM FileNet P8 products and solutions.
For the business user: Teaches the skills needed to work with content and automated processes, so that you can track and manage work with FileNet P8 tools. Teaches how an IBM FileNet P8 system supports business tasks and functions of your organization.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to prepare you for more advanced IBM FileNet P8 5.0 training courses using Workplace.
TopicsThe best for you
- The business benefits of using an IBM FileNet P8 system and solutions
- The key components of IBM FileNet P8, their functions, and what each component does behind the scenes during common processing
- How to use Content Manager - add content, standardize content entry, search for content, view stored content, use versions capability and active content capabilities
- How to use Workplace - use the interface, set personal user preferences
- How to use Workflow - define a simple workflow, process work, monitor work status, manage work
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should be familiar with Windows user applications.
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is for everyone new to IBM FileNet P8.