IBM Flash Storage FundamentalsStorage
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course is designed to provide a brief overview of flash storage.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Summarize the various types of solutions available when using the IBM flash portfolio
- Classify the architecture and features of the flash storage family
- Compare the products within the flash storage family
- Recognize the high-level components associated with flash storage
TopicsThe best for you
- Unit 1: Flash storage fundamentals: An overview
- Unit 2: Introduction to flash storage
- Unit 3: Flash storage portfolio
- Unit 4: IBM FlashSystem family
- Unit 5: IBM FlashSystem solutions
- Lab 1: Settings menu
- Lab 2: Access menu
- Lab 3: Volume menu
- Lab 4: Host menu
- Lab Exercise Activity
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have a basic understanding of concepts associated with open systems disk storage systems and I/O operations.
AudienceWho should attend
This beginner course is for personnel who are assessing and planning to deploy flash storage and solutions.