IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Customizing and SemanticsBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This 2-day instructor-led course provides you with an understanding of Analyst's Notebook semantics types and template customization.
This course will show you the full potential of using Semantic types on charts during the analytical and searching processes. It will also provide strategies for creating customized templates for your own use, or for use by your team or organization. This will help ensure consistency in charts across organizations and teams.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Utilize the analysis tools. Search and Analyze Using Semantic Types
- Use Smart Matching and Label Matching
- Manage Semantic Types
- Use the options and filters in Find Path, Find Link, and Clusters
- Create new Entities, Links and Attributes to be used again
- Set defaults and default styles to fit your requirements
- Manage your templates
TopicsThe best for you
- Managing Semantic Types and using them for search analysis
- Customizing, Merging and Managing Templates
- Using Smart Matching and Label Matching
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have completed:
- i2 Analyst's Notebook Essentials (9I020)
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is designed to train National Security, Law Enforcement, and Competitive Intelligence Analysts.