IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook EssentialsBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This 3-day instructor-led course provides you with an understanding of the basics of i2 Analyst's Notebook.
This course provides the essential skills required to use IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook as a tool in your analytical role to hold, search, analyze and disseminate data.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Know the basic terminology used in Analyst?s Notebook
- Navigate around the chart area.
- Understand the basics of link analysis
- Use the basic search and find tools
- Add entities, links and attributes to a chart using the data provided.
- Understand how dates and times are used
- Import a spreadsheet as both an Association and a Timeline chart.
- Identify and use the different analytical chart layouts
- Analyze charts to answer common questions or findings
- Merge two charts together and resolve any duplicate information on the chart.
- Arrange and change the styles of items on a chart to prepare a chart for briefing and dissemination
TopicsThe best for you
- Entities, Links, Search and Basic Association and Timeline Chart Creation
- Importing, Analytical and Presentation Layouts
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have:
- A basic knowledge of using Windows analysis techniques
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is for those who handle national security, law enforcement, customer intelligence, and researchers.