IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Importing and AnalysisIBM Analytics
DescriptionWhat we offer
This 2-day instructor-led course provides students with an understanding of Analyst’s Notebook importing and analysis tools.
This course will show you how to create a variety of Association and Timeline charts using the Importer. It will also provide details on how to use the analysis tools.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Create and modify Import Specifications
- Import different data formats
- Prepare and standardize import data
- Understand association and timeline chart layouts and their analytical uses
- Utilize the analysis tools
TopicsThe best for you
- Advanced Importing
- Change Representation and Layouts
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have completed:
- IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Essentials (9I02G)
AudienceWho should attend
This course is designed to train National Security, Law Enforcement, and Competitive Intelligence Analysts.