IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium EssentialsBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This 2-day course that provides students with an understanding of how to use the Analysis Repository to keep track of information by adding items and documents. Discover how to explore the Analysis Repository to find relevant information and use this information to create association charts. Also learn how to chart and visualize using Analyst's Notebook Premium and work with different schemas.
An interactive course using a combination of lecture, hands-on work and exercises.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Define the elements of Analyst?s Notebook Premium
- Identify the differences between the Local Analysis Repository and Group Analysis Repository
- Create and edit items and documents in the Analysis Repository
- Search the Analysis Repository
- Import data and Analyst's Notebook charts into the Analysis Repository
- Create charts and analyze data
- Use different schemas
TopicsThe best for you
- Introduction t Analyst?s Notebook Premium
- Exploring the Analysis Repository
- Searching the Analysis Repository
- Working with items
- Importing data int the Analysis Repository
- Advanced Analysis in Analyst's Notebook Premium
- Working with Schemas
Notes: The lesson and exercise durations listed below are indicative, and may not reflect every class experience. If the course is customized or abbreviated, the duration of unchanged lessons will probably increase.
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have:
- Completion of IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Essentials (9I02G), IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Importing and Analysis (9I03G) and Analyst?s Notebook Customizing and Semantics (9I04G) courses
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft ® Windows® 7
- Basic understanding of intelligence analysis techniques and concepts
- Experience in visual investigative techniques
- Completion of the quick start training videos (Installation, Schema, Data import, Data creation, Data explore, and Charts) (would be advantageous).
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is designed to train National security staff, law enforcement agents, competitive intelligence analysts and researchers.