IBM i2 COPLINK DetectBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for criminal investigation including field officers, detectives/investigators, analysis and supervisors
You work with both a fully functioning COPLINK anonymoized data base to practice the skills required for using the Detect program and your client agency's live data to; search existing data bases, develop tactical lead generation for fighting crime, detect relationships among people, places and things and share information with other agencies.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to operate COPLINK search and association tools to access data housed in various RMS systems
TopicsThe best for you
- Log into the system
- Navigate the user interface
- How to input information
- How to construct a basic search
- How to construct a refined search
- How to filter returns
- How to follow up on search results
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
There are no prerequisites for this course.
AudienceWho should attend
This basic course is for Patrol officers, deputies, detectives, investigators, analysis and supervisors of these positions.