This course enables the project administrators and ETL developers to acquire the skills necessary to develop parallel jobs in DataStage. The emphasis is on developers. Only administrative functions that are relevant to DataStage developers are fully discussed. Students will learn to create parallel jobs that access sequential and relational data and combine and transform the data using functions and other job components.
Project administrators and ETL developers responsible for data extraction and transformation using DataStage.
- Basic knowledge of Windows operating system
- Familiarity with database access techniques
1. Introduction to DataStage
3. DataStage Administratiobr />4. Work with Metadata
5. Create Parallel Jobs
6. Access Sequential Data
7. Partitioning and Collecting Algorithms
8. Combine Data
9. Group Processing Stages
10. Transformer Stage
11. Repository Functions
12. Work with Relational Data
13. Control Jobs