IBM Marketing Operations 9.x Marketing ContributorIBM Analytics
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course provides an introduction the IBM Marketing Operations from the point of view of a Marketing Contributor.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Have working familiarity with the components of the IBM Marketing Suite and also understand the role and function of IBM Marketing Operations within it.
- Focus on the typical tasks that a Marketing Contributor completes with IBM Marketing Operations.
- Use IBM Marketing Operations to find tasks assigned to you, and respond to them in any of several ways.
- Locate information in IBM Marketing Operations about any of the central business processes managed there.
- Request new marketing projects.
- Work with digital assets and understand their role in project information stored in IBM Marketing Operations.
- Communicate information about your project work by using alerts.
- Create and respond to approvals.
TopicsThe best for you
IBM Marketing Operations Basics
- The IBM EMM Marketing Operations Suite
- Marketing Operations and Marketing Platform Overview
- Marketing Operations Capabilities
- Marketing Contributors’ Tasks with Marketing Operations
- Manage Tasks From the Dashboard
- The My Tasks View
- Updating Tasks from the My Tasks Page
- Team Tasks
- Find and Update Tasks on the Project Workflow
Projects, Programs, and Plans
- Business Process Information Structure
- Linking to Project Information
- Working with Projects
- Project Requests
Digital Assets and Marketing Objects
- Digital Assets
- Marketing Objects
Alerts and Approvals
- Alerts Overview
- Working With Alerts
- Approvals Overview
- Working with Approvals
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
There are no prerequisites for this course.
AudienceWho should attend
You should attend this intermediate course if you are new to IBM Marketing Operations and use it in a contributor role and/or need an introduction to its capabilities prior to its implementation at your site.