IBM Omni-Channel Merchandising Assortment OptimizationBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This hands-on course is for those whose job includes responsibility for retail product assortment selections using the IBM DemandTec Assortment Optimization solution.
In this course, you work within a dedicated training environment to practice the skills required to create and review improved product assortments that meet corporate and category objectives, optimize facings, and approve assortments for implementation.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Create an assortment plan
- Optimize your assortment plan to include currently stocked and market items to drive incremental sales
- Optimize the number of facings per item
- Decrease segment duplication to drive incremental gains
- Compare assortment recommendations to determine which best meets defined business goals
- Create custom assortments for store groups and plan?o-grams
TopicsThe best for you
- Scenario types and rankings
- Project creation
- Selection and loading of data
- Running scenarios and result analysis
- Creating Reports and Presentations
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
There is no required prerequisite course work for Assortment Optimization.
In addition, it is recommended that you:
- have some experience using web browsers, the internet and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- are able to navigate a GUI environment
- have experience working with spreadsheets and reports
AudienceWho should attend
This course is designed for Merchandising Executives, Category Managers, Category Captains, or Inventory Analysts.