IBM Omni-Channel Merchandising Markdown Optimization BasicsBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This hands-on course is for those whose job includes responsibility for end of product lifecycle markdown planning.
In this course, you work within a dedicated training environment to practice the skills required to create improved markdown plans that meet your corporate and category objectives, and review markdown financial forecasts, override schedules and approve a plan for implementation.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Create a markdown plan
- Optimize and predict a markdown plan to produce schedules and occasions
- Duplicate, view and edit a markdown plan or scenario
- Review the results of a markdown plan
- Compare markdown schedules to determine the schedule that best meets defined business goals
- Create and maintain product groups, store groups, and location zones that are applicable to your markdown strategies
TopicsThe best for you
- Introduction and data overview
- Navigation of the Markdown solution
- Pre-Optimization Setup
- Markdown creation
- Markdown forecasting and improvement
- Detailed Markdown scenario results and scenario comparisons
- Overrides and Markdown Re-optimization
- Data Maintenance and reporting
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
There is no required prerequisite course work for IBM DemandTec Markdown Optimization Basics.
In addition, it is recommended that learners:
- have some experience using web browsers, the internet and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- are able to navigate a GUI environment
- have experience working with spreadsheets and reports
AudienceWho should attend
This course is designed for Merchandising Executives, Pricing Analysts, and associated professionals.